Christmas Favorites

1. Favorite Christmas song, “You’re a Mean One Mr. Grinch” – Tyler the Creator
  2.  Favorite Christmas treat, Homemade caramelsMom's Homemade Christmas Caramels | Favorite Family Recipes
  3. Favorite Christmas movie, Polar express- I don’t have a favorite line from this movie but my favorite scene is when they are on the back of the train and the look at the northern lights and the stars and sing when Christmas comes to town.
  4.  Favorite Christmas activity, My favorite Christmas activity is putting up our Christmas tree, Its a 12 foot tall flocked Christmas tree. We got it from my grandma before she passed away, So its a big reminder of her love for Christmas and her love for us. she took pictures and everything has a place and she would tell stories about all the ornaments.
  5.  Favorite Christmas gift, I don’t hope to get a lot this year so i’m gonna say my favorite past gift. The best gift i’ve ever received is my record player from my grandma and grandpa, It’s gotten me into music and i’ve been able to paint old/broken records.
  6.  Favorite service project, While we lived in Chicago there was a “feed my starving children” and you would package food to send to kids and families in Africa!
  7. 25 Wholesome Holiday Memes That Will Speak To You If You Love Christmas
  8. I love giving hand painted record Lots of designs of hand painted vinyl records on my... - Depop
  9. Santa Claus was known as Sinterklass in dutch!
  10. My favorite Christmas memory was seeing the faces of all of my cousins when they opened my gift to all of them. I had my friend Brody do an outlined picture of my grandparents, and then i framed them with some of the flowers from my grandmas funeral. Everybody loved it and we all felt a special warm feeling of Christmas.