Emerald isle, NC

Inside Fish Hut Grill
Emerald Isle sunset
South Swell Surfs shop

Emerald isle north Carolina is the best place to vist in the late summer months. It has everything you could need for a perfect vacation. Like surf shops, restaurants, and breathtaking sites of the coast. My favorite surf shop is South Swell Surf Shop, its right in the heart of Emerald isle. with great prices, great boards, and great customer service south swell surfs shop checks all the boxes. My other favorite surf shop is Berts surf shop, while Berts is more layed back and not quite as modern its still an unforgettable experience, they always have everything you need between beach toys, jewelry, and clothing you’d love it every time. Emerald isle is known for more than just retail and fun surf shops. It also has picture perfect sunsets, these sunsets have to be my favorite part of an emerald isle get away. Although the views and shopping are great the southern food has to top it all! Fish hut girl is my favorite on the entire island, the layed back environment, fantastic staff and great food makes it stand out from all the other restaurants. The food proportions are just right, the staff are welcoming and friendly!